View Mobile Site

On the Record for Jan. 24, 2012

Great Bend Fire Department

Firefighters made four ambulance runs Friday, one Saturday and one Sunday.

There was a false alarm on Friday.

At 10:29 p.m. Saturday, firefighters were dispatched to a small fire in a shed used to house chickens at 400 S. Patton Road. Fire Chief Mike Napolitano said an electrical short was the cause of the fire.

Firefighters also performed a carbon monoxide check on Saturday.

At 2:54 a.m. Monday they responded to a dryer fire at 2403 31st St. The fire was out when firefighters arrived, but they ventilated the house for smoke ...

** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...