View Mobile Site

CO exposure sends to local residents to hospital


Two Great Bend residents were treated for carbon monoxide exposure Wednesday evening, Fire Chief Mike Napolitano said. Great Bend police officers entered the apartment building at 3900 Forest Ave. around 6 p.m., and they found Brenda Pardee, 60, and Charles Morgan, 55, on the floor.

Great Bend Fire Department Ambulance transported both people to Great Bend Regional Hospital in serious condition, and they were later transferred to Wesley Medical Center. A spokesman for Wesley said they were both in critical condition Thursday afternoon.

"We’re not sure how long they were in the house like that," Napolitano said. The ...

** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...