View Mobile Site

On the Record for Feb. 7, 2012

Great Bend Fire Department

Firefighters made four ambulance runs Thursday, eight Friday, four Saturday and three Sunday.

At 8:12 p.m. Thursday they responded to 1450 18th St. to check light smoke in the residence. The cause was traced to something that was burnt in the microwave. Firefighters removed the microwave and ventilated the building.

There was also a structure fire Friday night at 812 Stone St.


Great Bend Police

A burglary at 1401 Wilson St. was reported Friday. Someone broke into the residence and took items.

A gas skip involving a silver sport utility vehicle at 1906 Main ...

** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...