View Mobile Site

Firefighters battle blazes, CO

 

Great Bend firefighters extinguished two fires and made a timely carbon monoxide check this past weekend, Fire Chief Mike Napolitano reported.

A wood-burning stove started a fire Sunday night in an out building of Faith Community Church, Great Bend Fire Napolitano said.

Pastor Sandy Kennedy called 911 after she looked out the parsonage window and saw a fire in one of their out buildings, a shop. The wood-burning stove had been lit for the cats that were in the building, she said. The fire had started the ceiling on fire.

Firefighters were dispatched to the church at 292 West Barton ...


** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...