View Mobile Site

On the Record for March 28, 2012

Great Bend Fire Department
Firefighters was dispatched to 5960 Aspen on Saturday for a report of a gas leak. Tools were taken to the back of the house to the alleyway and the meter was shut off. Chief Mike Napolitano said the owner had hit the gas line where it goes into the house with a lawn mower.
At 2:05 a.m. Sunday they responded to 702 NW 10 Road for a controlled burn that was smoldering.
There was a small fire at 6 p.m. Monday on the river dike on south Kiowa Road.
Firefighters made four ambulance ...

** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...