View Mobile Site

Home fire caused by short



Great Bend Fire Department responded to back-to-back fires on Easter morning, Fire Chief Mike Napolitano said.
An electrical short in a ceiling fixture caused a fire that damaged a trailer house at 215 Fruit St. Sunday morning. Firefighters were summoned at 4:03 a.m. and quickly extinguished the fire in the ceiling. Damage was estimated at $3,500.
“As the crews were getting back in the station from this fire, they were called to a report of a vehicle fire on an oil lease road north of Walnut Bowl,” Napolitano said. They arrived to find a two-door passenger car ...


** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...