View Mobile Site

On the Record for May 1, 2012

Great Bend Fire Department
Great Bend firefighters responded to a structure fire at 1523 12th St. at 9:20 a.m. Saturday. Chief Mike Napolitano said they arrived to find light smoke coming from fire in the attic area. The cause of the fire was electrical and the damage was estimated at $9,500.
At 10:40 p.m. they were dispatched to a home in Heizer for a propane tank leak.
Firefighters made 12 ambulance runs on Friday, seven Saturday and six Sunday.

Other fires
Hoisington Fire Department responded to a fire at the Burn Site, 150 NE 100 ...

** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...