View Mobile Site

On the Record for May 18, 2012

Great Bend Fire Department
Firefighters made one ambulance run on Wednesday.
At 3:58 p.m. they were dispatched to Fifth and Evergreen for a small grass fire.
At 9:09 p.m. received a report of smoke in the hallway at Great Bend Health and Rehab, 1560 K-96.  Chief Mike Napolitano said the staff evacuated residents in the affected hall. Firefighters found a slight haze in the south hallway, caused by an air-conditioning unit in one of the rooms that had malfunctioned. There were no injuries and the residents returned to their rooms once the hall way was cleared ...

** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...