View Mobile Site

OTR for Oct. 5, 2012

Great Bend Fire Department
Youths playing with matches caused a fire Wednesday evening at 207 Plum St., Great Bend Fire Chief Mike Napolitano said.
Firefighters were dispatched at 6:50 p.m. for a report of smoke coming from the storm cellar. They arrived to find two teenagers using a garden hose to extinguish an overstuffed chair on fire in the cellar, which was detached from the residence. The firefighters finished the extinguishment.
A large piece of equipment at the Barton County Landfill caught on fire Thursday morning. The fire in the engine compartment of the compactor started shortly before ...

** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...