View Mobile Site

OTR for Nov. 8, 2013

Great Bend Fire/EMS
Firefighters made four Emergency Medical Service calls Tuesday and six Wednesday.
On Tuesday they checked on sparking wires at 17th and Polk St.
At 3:14 p.m. Wednesday, they responded to a fire at 5220 24th St. The fire was started accidentally by someone working with an acetylene tank. There was some damage to the interior of the building.
At 9:08 p.m. Wednesday they checked a smoke smell in a building at 5301 9th St. It was from a fireplace.

Great Bend Police
A pickup window at 2200 32nd Pl. was damaged, it ...

** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...