View Mobile Site

OTR for Nov. 19, 2013

Great Bend Fire/EMS
Firefighters made two ambulance runs Friday, four Saturday and four Sunday.
At 3:09 p.m. Sunday they responded to smoke in a house at 1301 K-96.  They arrived to find light smoke that started with the dryer and set off the smoke detectors. The occupants exited the building and called 911. Chief Mike Napolitano said they determined that the dryer drum had become obstructed and that the fire had occurred between that and the outside of the dryer in the laundry room.
At  7:27 a.m. Monday there was a gas meter leaking at ...


** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...