View Mobile Site

OTR for Nov. 22, 2013

Great Bend Fire/EMS
Firefighters made three ambulance runs Wednesday        
 At 6:09 p.m. they responded to 1306 Madison for a grill that was on fire. Upon arrival the fire was out and had been contained to the grill.   
At 12:48 a.m. Thursday they responded to 1715 Stone St., where a carbon monoxide detector was sounding. They found no CO in the structure, and determined it was the smoke detector that had malfunctioned and was sounding.

Other fires
At 12:50 p.m. Wednesday, there was a report of a combine on fire on NE 190 Road ...


** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...