View Mobile Site

OTR for Dec. 6, 2013

Great Bend Fire/EMS
Firefighters made five ambulance runs Wednesday.
At 3:39 p.m. they responded to 1500 16th St. where a dog house was on fire. The cause was a heat lamp in the dog house that ignited straw.
At 4:10 a.m. Thursday, units responded to 218 Pine St., where they found a 1977 Dodge RV camper fully engulfed in flames. There was one occupant who was living in the camper. He was able to get out, but the camper was destroyed. The cause of the fire was an electric heater.

Kansas Highway Patrol
At 11 ...


** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...