View Mobile Site

OTR for Jan. 21, 2014

Great Bend Fire/EMS
A fire was extinguished at 11:11 a.m. Friday at 1201 Morphy St. after a heat lamp in the dog house caught fire. The fire extended to the garage and damage was estimated at $2,000. The residence is owned by Jennifer and George Rojas and occupied by Raquel Gonzales.
At 1:26 p.m. Sunday, units responded to a fire along the river west of Main Street, and at 6:12 p.m. they responded to 4 SW 80 Ave. for an unauthorized burn.
Firefighters made nine ambulance runs Friday, four Saturday and four ...

** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...