View Mobile Site

Sparks fly, interrupt dance class

View »

Main Street was blocked off for a time on Thursday night as the Great Bend Fire Department responded to the Dance by Design dance school, where a buildup of ice apparently caused electrical wires to spark and start a small fire.
Lee Ann Bashor, owner of the dance school, was teaching a class at the time, around 6:50 p.m.
“The lights started flickering like in a horror movie,” Bashor said. She went to the back of the building to investigate and found sparking wires that were heavily coated in ice. There was actually a small fire on the ...

** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...