View Mobile Site

Accidental fire damages shed

Great Bend Fire Department was dispatched to 172 School House Road at 1:35 p.m. Saturday, after called reported his neighbor’s shed was on fire.

View Larger
View »

Great Bend Fire Department was dispatched to 172 School House Road at 1:35 p.m. Saturday, after called reported his neighbor’s shed was on fire. Firefighters found a 24 by 30 metal shed with heavy smoke coming from the windows and overhead door and roof area.

Building owner Tyson Ryff told them there was a car with several 5 gallon plastic cans inside. Crews were able to enter the building and quickly control the flames. Fire Chief Mike Napolitano said the fire apparently started on the southeast corner where the owner had some cardboard boxes, a wood cabinet ...


** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...