View Mobile Site

OTR for June 10, 2014

Great Bend Fire/EMS
Firefighters made six ambulance runs Thursday, four Friday, one Saturday and six Sunday.
Burned toast set off a fire alarm at 10:29 a.m. Thursday at 2200 Lincoln St.
A carbon monoxide detector was activated at 9:50 a.m. Friday at 2219 Van Buren. CO concentration is measured in parts per million (ppm). Firefighters checked the entire house and found 1 ppm of CO inside the residence. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, most people will not experience any symptoms from prolonged exposure to CO levels of approximately 1 to 70 ppm, but ...

** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...