View Mobile Site

OTR for June 18, 2014

Great Bend Fire/EMS
Firefighters were dispatched to the Redbarn Pet Products plant, 30 SE 10 Road, at 12:48 a.m. Sunday after a hose broke, causing an anhydrous ammonia leak inside a building. It was shut off by an employee. Firefighters opened doors to ventilate and determined it was safe for people to return to the building.
At 1 a.m. Sunday, they received a report of a tank battery on fire, 1 mile west of Dundee at SW 80 Ave. and SW 60 Road. It was actually an old shed that caught fire after a nearby tree ...

** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...