View Mobile Site

OTR for July 17, 2014

Great Bend Fire/EMS
Firefighters made five ambulance runs Tuesday.
At 11:41 p.m., a unit was dispatched to the 2500 block of 11th St. for smoke in the area. Firefighters found a metal washtub with logs and copper wiring burning in the back yard of a residence. The fire was extinguished and a warning was issued about illegal burning in the city.

Great Bend Police
On Tuesday morning, there was a report of someone being scratched by a cat in the 1100 block of Warner Road, and a report of a cat bite in the 1400 block of ...

** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...