View Mobile Site

OTR for Sept. 4, 2014

Great Bend Fire/EMS

Firefighters made three ambulance runs Tuesday.
At 11:17 p.m. they were dispatched to Discount Laundry, 2201 10th  St., for a dryer on fire. Upon arrival units found light smoke in the building. They also found rags burning in a dryer that was marked specially for greasy and muddy laundry. It was determined that the rags in the dryer had a solvent on them which in turn caused them to combust. Damage was confined to the dryer.

** Subscribers Log in to read this full article.

In order to view premium content, you must purchase a subscription.

Thank you for showing so much interest in our site! Our policies allow 10 free article views each month. To access additional articles including the E-Tribune, please subscribe. Already a print or online subscriber? Just log on to access additional content.

A subscription is required before viewing this article and other premium content.

Already a registered member and have a subscription?

If you have already purchased a subscription, please log in to view the full article.

Are you registered, but do not have a subscription?

If you are a registed user and would like to purchase a subscription, log in to view a list of available subscriptions.

Interested in becoming a registered member and purchasing a subscription?

Join our community today by registering for a FREE account. Once you have registered for a FREE account, click SUBSCRIBE NOW to purchase access to premium content.

Membership Benefits

  • Instant access to creating Blogs, Photo Albums, and Event listings.
  • Email alerts with the latest news.
  • Access to commenting on articles.

Please wait ...