K-State Research and Extension along with Districts, Post Rock, Central Kansas, Cottonwood, Midway and River Valley are again offering a series of short online cattle programs, “Cattle Conversations, Round 2.” These programs will be held at 10 a.m. every Thursday in April starting on the 1st through 29th and will cover a different topic each week. The topics and dates for these programs are:
• April 1st – Spring burning practices with Dr. Walt Fick, KSU Agronomist
• April 8th – Pasture weed control with Dr. Keith Harmoney, KSU Range Specialist
• April 15th – Troubleshooting cattle pasture lameness with Dr. AJ Tarpoff, KSU Extension Veterinarian
• April 22nd – Green-algae studies/research with Jody Holthaus, KSU District Livestock Agent
• April 29th – Providing adequate water to grazing livestock with Will Boyer and Ron Graber – KSU Water Specialists
To register for the series go to: bit.ly/CattleConversations and provide your name, email, and county/state. A link will then be sent to the email that you provide to join the meetings. If you have any question or need help signing up, please call Alicia Boor, Cottonwood Extension District, at 620-793-1910.
Alicia Boor is the Agriculture and Natural Resources agent with K-State Research and Extension – Cottonwood District. Contact her by email at email@example.com or call 620-793-1910.