Barton Community College is hosting Enrollment Day sessions to prepare incoming students for the upcoming school year. Space is limited. Students can call 620-792-9286 or visit bartonccc.edu/admission/enrollmentdays to sign up. In addition to four dates this month, each month through July offers three or four sessions.
The schedule for April is as follows:
April 17 - 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.
April 18 - 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
April 24 - 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.
April 25 - 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Students can accomplish the following during their session:
• Meet with the admissions staff.
• Meet with an academic advisor.
• Plan and enroll for classes.
• Meet with a financial aid advisor.
• Take a campus and housing tour.
• Make payment arrangements with the business office.
• Meet with student services.
• Take an assessment test, if needed.
Those who have taken the ACT test should have scores sent to Barton prior to enrollment date. Those who have not taken the ACT Test will need to assess before enrolling in classes.
Sessions last about an hour if a student is not testing. If a student requires testing, sessions take about 2.5 hours.
For more information, contact Director of Admissions Tana Cooper at email@example.com or 620-792-9241.