Sister Charlotte Brungardt welcomed visitors to St. Rose Saturday afternoon. They came to say farewell to the circular towers which are slated to be demolished as the next phase in a renovation that will carry the medical facility into the next century of carring for the people of Great Bend and the surrounding area. There was singing and stories of the hospital’s founding in 1902 by the Dominican Sisters. There were also tears shed. The towers, built in the early 1960s, have been a familiar landmark in the city for over 50 years.