LARNED — The Pawnee County Commission met Oct. 3 at the Pawnee County Courthouse. The following are approved minutes submitted by Pawnee Commission clerk Ruth Searight.
Pawnee County commissioners Kathy Bowman, Donna Pelton and John Haas were present. The commissioners read through the incoming mail.
10 a.m. — Joan Basgall, Larned city, brought by the Larned/Pawnee County Airport contract. Commissioners reviewed, approved and signed the contract.
• Commissioners read and approved minutes of Sept. 26. Commissioners approved and signed checks for payables. Commissioners read, approved and signed an agreement with Larned State Hospital for refuse tipping fees.
• Commissioners nominated Kathy Bowman to serve another term on the Kcamp Board. Commissioners named Kathy Bowman as voting delegate for Pawnee County for matters pertaining to Kcamp.
Commissioners named Kathy Bowman as delegate and John Haas as first alternate as voting delegates for the Kansas Association of Counties
• Commissioners approved TASC, as recommended by CPI, to handle the county’s group services plan and flexsystem.
• Commissioners approved and signed payroll change notice for Talia Smith, Level V, to step 2, effective Oct. 4. They approved and signed payroll change notice for Sabrina Quinn, Level II, to step 5, effective Oct. 4.
• Commissioners reviewed 1 percent sales tax collections for health year to date, at $572,443, an average of $63,604 per month for nine months.
11:25 a.m. — The meeting was adjourned. The next meeting was scheduled Monday, Oct. 10.