Carry in Dinner – Sunday 12:30 p.m. Offer some food and enjoy visiting. Judy Morris & Teena are hosts.
Free Yoga Class — Monday, Thursday 11 a.m. A 30-minute class taught by Jill Hutchins, certified instructor.
Blood Pressure check — Monday 11:30 a.m.
Coffee Time — Tuesday 9:30 a.m. Bring food and a friend.
Hand waxing — Tuesday, Friday 11:30 a.m. Under the supervision of Byron Stilts.
Hearing Aid Service — Wednesday 1–3 p.m.
Mexican Train (dominoes) game! Every day following lunch.
The Welcome Inn is located at 113 W. 4th. Call The Welcome Inn, 620-285-3504. Any questions, call Roger Haberman, 620-285-6697.
Friday — Lyndell and Connie Fox
Saturday — Daryl and Nadine Apley
Sunday — Ralph Arnold
Monday — Shirley Caro; Robert Hughes
Saturday — Roger Gore; Jane Bird; Virginia Fox
• G is for gut droop, which I’d rather not mention.
• H is for high blood pressure--I’d rather it low;
• I for incisions with scars you can show.
• J is for joints, out of socket, won’t mend,
• K is for knees that crack when they bend.