Activities Oct. 10-Nov. 16
Carry in Dinner — Sunday 12:30 p.m. Bring some food and enjoy some fellowship.
Veterans Day — Monday closed
Coffee Time — Tuesday 9:30 a.m. Bring food to share, or just show up.
Hearing Aid Service — Wednesday 1-3 p.m.
Diabetes Support — Thursday Group to Hays at 5 p.m.
Mexican Train (dominoes game) Every day following lunch. Come play with us.
The Welcome Inn is located at 113 W. 4th. Call The Welcome Inn, 620-285-3504. Any questions, call Roger Haberman, 620-285-6697.
Friday — Bob and Susan Huerter
Saturday — Arlis and Shirley Atteberry
Sunday — Susan Greenamyre, Leroy Lyon
Monday — Judy Solko
Thursday — Bob Haberman
Friday — Hazel Callahan
Murphy’s other Laws
• The things that come to those who wait may be the things left by those who got there first.
• Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
• Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
• God gave you toes as a device for finding furniture in the dark.
• When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of twelve people who weren’t smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Printing issues delay Wednesday Tribune