Activities Nov. 4-Nov. 10
Coffee Time — Tuesday, 9:30 a.m. Bring food to share or just show up.
Hand Waxing — Tuesday, Thursday, 11 a.m. Under the supervision of Byron Stilts.
Welcome Inn Board Meeting — Wednesday 12:45 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
Hearing Aide Service — Wednesday 1-3 p.m. Are you missing what people are saying?
Diabetes Support — Thursday 7 p.m. Everyone is invited.
Mexican Train (dominoes) game. Every day following lunch. Come play with us.
The Welcome Inn is located at 113 W. 4th. Call The Welcome Inn, 620-285-3504.
Sunday — Linda Hays, Carlotta Brenner
Monday — Jim Simpson, Mona Marie Wysong
Tuesday — Sherry Lemuz
Wednesday — Jolene Bryant
Saturday — Becky Ellis, Olive Ruehlen, Susie Greenamyre
Did you know?
Are your hands chapped? Do you have problems with arthritis? Hand waxing on Tuesday and Thursday at 11 a.m. may help. The 20-minute treatment will make your hands feel great. A suggested $1 donation helps pay for the wax and other incidentals.
No Pun Intended
• A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm, and says: “A beer please, and one for the road.”
• Two cannibals are eating a clown. One asks: “Does this taste funny to you?”
• “Doc, I can’t stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home.” “That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome.”
• “Is it common?” “Well, It’s Not Unusual.”
Thoughts to Ponder
• Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go — Oscar Wilde
• Acting on a good idea is better than just having a good idea — Robert Half
• Discovery consists of looking at the same thing as everyone else does and thinking something different — Albert Szent-Gyorgyi