Great Bend Police
• A theft was reported at 1924 Monroe St. at 7:23 a.m. Monday.
• A non-injury crash was reported at 11:10 a.m. Monday in the 3500 block of 10th Street.
• A theft was reported at 2500 Russell Parkway at 3:14 p.m. Monday.
• A non-injury crash was reported at 4:23 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of Patton Road.
• A firearm was reported stolen from a residence at 705 10th Street No. 29 at 5:05 p.m. Monday.
• Theft of a cell phone was reported at 9:13 p.m. Monday in the 3700 block of 10th Street.
Barton County Sheriff
• A non-injury crash was reported at 6:07 a.m. Monday at SE 60 Avenue and SE 20 Road, Ellinwood.
Barton County Jail
Booked Dec. 20
• Miguel Angel Gonzalez - Contempt of court
• Kenneth Don Real - Violation of protection order, extended abuse order, theft of property or services
• Richard Etim - Two counts failure to appear, contempt of court
• Tyler Witten - Two counts probation violation
• Melissa Sanders - Driving while suspended, illegal tags
• Misty Burdett - Serve sentence
Released Dec. 20
• Michael Mickle - $2,235 bond
• Kenneth Don Real - By order of the county attorney
• Tyler Witten - $5,000 bond
• Melissa Sanders - $2,500 surety
• Miguel Angel Gonzalez - $808.50 bond