Stay tuned for our next Health and Wellness Expo
Attend the Health & Wellness Expo presented by The Great Bend Tribune.
• Attend a free information session on a variety of topics related to your health and financial wellness.
• Talk to area experts that can help you achieve your goals.
• Bring your teddy bear or doll for a free checkup at the Teddy Bear Clinic.
• Discover products and services designed to help you live better.
• Sign up for a fitness or staying active program.
• Learn about new developments in medical care.
• Find treatment alternatives designed specifically for you.
• Join a support group!
• Grab a delicious breakfast or lunch prepared by Great Bend Coffee.
• Be certain to stop by the CVB office for a cup of coffee!
Your hosts are committed to promoting a healthier community by building partnerships with organizations and businesses to provide information and motivation empowering individuals and families to take action to improve wellness and financial health.
Special presentations and demonstrations will take place throughout the morning. The event is FREE and open to the public. For more information, call 620-792-1211 or send a message to email@example.com
Angels Care Home Health
Barton Community College Nursing Program
Barton County Health Department
Country Place Senior Living-Hoisington
Great Bend Dairy Queen
Great Bend Recreation Commission
JK Intentional Nutrition/Brenda's Beauties
Spectrum CPA Partners, LLC
Star of Hope
State Farm Insurance-Landon Erway
The Center for Counseling and Consultation
University of Kansas Health System
Visual/Mind/Behavior Training, LLC
Xpress Wellness Urgent Care
Central Kansas Health & Wellness Expo
11:00: Spectrum CPA Partners, LLC - Barry Bowers, CPA-Tax changes you should know, w/Q&A
11:45: University of Kansas Health System - Melanie Schroeter, DPT-How stress and pain are related
1:00: The Center of Counseling and Consultation - Julie Kramp, director-#ZeroReasonsWhy community impact campaign to prevent teen suicide
1:45: University of Kansas Health System - Megan Donecker, RPSGT, RST-Sleep medicine, diagnostics and treatments for a better night's sleep. How sleep can impact your overall health
2:30: University of Kansas Health System - Gina Westhoff, PA-Know your numbers! (blood pressure, cholesterol, etc.)