Wheatland Electric Cooperative Inc. reopened all offices on Monday, June 1. Members may transact their co-op business in person at Wheatland lobbies or at drive-thrus.
Wheatland has taken the following precautions:
• Placed safety stickers on the floor to indicate a safe social distancing space as members visit the office;
• Limiting the number of people in the office at one time;
• Added protective barriers between members and front office employees, and hand sanitizer is available in each office lobby;
• Employees will continue to clean and disinfect the offices daily.
“While we look forward to connecting with our members face-to-face once again, we would like to remind you that you can, if you prefer, continue doing business with the co-op without leaving your home. Wheatland has several convenient ways members can pay their bill without stepping into an office,” said General Manager/CEO Bruce W. Mueller.
• Smart Hub – manage and make payments from a computer, phone or tablet using the SmartHub app. You can view your energy use, set up advance, or recurring payments and more.
• Pay by phone – Toll Free Number 844-262-2417. Use your credit/debit card or your checking account to pay your electric bill at your convenience, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Drop Box – Deposit your payment, including payment stub and check or money order in the payment drop box at your local Wheatland Electric office.
“The safety of both our employees and our members is first and foremost. As we reopen our offices, we will be taking precautionary steps to ensure the health and safety of those entering,” Mueller said.