The Great Bend City Council will meet at 6:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 20, at City Hall, 1209 Williams St. The meeting can also be viewed live online at www.facebook.com/gbcitycouncil/. The meeting will be recorded.
The agenda includes:
• Setting unsafe and dangerous building public hearings for properties at 750 Jefferson St., 1622 19th St. and 2421 12th St.
• Lighting at Veterans Memorial Park.
• Membership in HGACBuy, a third-party broker that has negotiated contracts with multiple companies using the number of members to leverage buying power.
• The city veterinarian service contract for 2024.
• An executive session to seek legal advice for pending legal matters.
• A work session to discuss the Lofts at the Zarah project.