I just found, in a 20-year-old paper some interesting things about communism. I know these things couldn’t happen in America but I just found it interesting.
It couldn’t happen in America. Could it?
Communist rules for revolution: in May of 1919, at Dusseldorf, German the Allied forces obtained a copy of some of the “Communist Rules for Revolution.”
And now, nearly 50 years later, we are still being affected by them.
A. Corrupt the young: get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial. Destroy their ruggedness.
B. Get control of all means of publicity, thereby:
1. Get people’s minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books, plays and immoral movies.
2. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
3. Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and disgrace.
4. Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
5. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit, produce fear of inflation and rising prices and general discontent.
6. Incite unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of the’ government toward such disorders.
7. Cause breakdown of the old moral virtues-honesty, sobriety, self restraint, faith in he pledge word, ruggedness.
C. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscating them and leaving the population helpless.