Due to popular demand, Hoopla is bringing back the Hoopla Bonus Borrows program for the month of February!
How it works:
When you borrow a Bonus Borrows title during the month of February:
• You will be debited ZERO borrows from your monthly hoopla borrows (currently 4 borrows).
In addition to these titles, you will also continue to have access to hoopla’s full collection of over 950,000 eBooks, audiobooks, movies, TV shows, music, comics, and more.
To access the bonus borrows:
1. From within the Hoopla app, use the icon buttons at the bottom of the screen to select your format: Video or Books. (Note: this year, there aren’t any music titles in the Bonus Borrows.)
2. After selecting your format, tap “Genres” in the upper right-hand portion of your screen.
3. From the list of genres, tap “Bonus Borrows: Feb. 2021” under the “Top Categories” list.
4. The titles you see displayed are all available for free during the month of February. They will not count against your borrowing limit for the month.
If you would like to set up your own Hoopla account, all you need is your library card and an email address. If you have any questions, contact Julie Blakeslee at the library at 564-2306.
Sheri Holmes is the director of library and media services for the Ellinwood School and Community Libraries. She can be reached by email at email@example.com.