By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Veterans Service Representative visit
Placeholder Image

A Veterans Service Representative from the Kansas Commission on Veterans’ Affairs will be at the Great Bend Kansasworks center, 1025 Main Street, from 9:30 a.m.  to 2 p.m. on Thursday to assist veterans and their families in applying for VA benefits. The Kansas Commission on Veterans’ Affairs is a state agency that provides free assistance to veterans and their families with veterans’ benefits. Call 785-625-8532 for more information.