Ellinwood School/Community Library is once again hosting Stuff the Bus. This year, we will forgive partial fines for a donation. The premise of Stuff the Bus is to load a school bus with items that United Way’s 19 member agencies need to serve the community. The drop-off place beginning in August is the Ellinwood School/Community Library.
The wish list includes:
1. Blankets, Stuffed Animals
2. Office supplies: copy paper, pens, tape, folders and binders, envelopes, notebooks, highlighters, white-out, legal pads, staples and paper clips, Label tape machine labels
3. Household items: paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, facial tissue, etc. laundry soap, cleaning supplies, sponges, comet, etc.
4. Art/craft supplies: crayons, markers, construction paper, glue, child and adult scissors, glitter, acrylic paint, watercolors, poster board, stickers, Disposable dining ware: cups, paper or Styrofoam plates, paper napkins
5. Toys: infant/toddler toys, preschool and school-age toys/games
6. Baby supplies: diapers, wipes
7. Travel size toiletries: soap, deodorant, cotton swabs, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, etc.
8. New hygiene items: brushes, combs, toothbrushes
9. Non-perishable snacks: drink boxes/juice packs, cracker packs, goldfish, and fruit snacks
10. Regular ground coffee
11. Roller pads (for paint rollers), painters tape, brooms, dustpans, gardening gloves, canvas drop cloths, new home building supplies
12. Nonperishable food and boys’ teen clothing
13. Skeins of yarn, regular and baby yarn-all colors
Ellinwood School/Community Library’s Summer hours will continue through Aug. 14: Monday-Thursday 9 a.m.- 7 p.m.; Friday 9 a.m.- noon; closed Saturdays and Sundays
School hours begin Aug. 17: Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.; Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.; and beginning Aug. 22: Saturday 10a.m. - 2 p.m.; closed on Sundays