Barton Community College is hosting Enrollment Days sessions to help students prepare for the upcoming school year. Space is limited so students need to call 620-792-9286 to sign up, or they can sign up online at bartonccc.edu/admission. The schedule is as follows:
Tues., April 19, 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Wed., April 20, 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Tues., April 26, 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Wed., April 27, 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Wed., May 4, 1 p.m.
Wed., May 18, 1 p.m.
Wed., May 25, 1 p.m.
Wed., June 8, 1 p.m.
Wed., June 15, 1 p.m.
Wed., June 22, 1 p.m.
Wed., June 29, 1 p.m.
Wed., July 13, 1 p.m.
Wed., July 20, 1 p.m.
Wed., July 27, 1 p.m.
Students will be able to do the following activities during their session:
• Meet with the admissions staff.
• Meet with an academic advisor.
• Plan and enroll for classes.
• Meet with a financial aid advisor.
• Take a campus and housing tour.
• Make payment arrangements with the business office.
• Meet with student services.
• Take an assessment test (if needed).
If you have taken the ACT test, have your scores sent to Barton prior to your enrollment date.
If you have not taken the ACT Test, you will need to assess before enrolling in classes.
Sessions last about an hour if a student is not testing. If a student requires testing, sessions take about 2.5 hours.
For more information, contact Director of Admissions Tana Cooper at email@example.com or 620-792-9241.