Barton Community College is hosting Enrollment Days sessions to help students prepare for the upcoming school year. Space is limited so students need to call 620-792-9286 to sign up, or they can sign up online at bartonccc.edu/admission. The schedule is as follows:
Tues., April 21, 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Wed., April 22, 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Tues., April 28, 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Wed., April 29, 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Additional Enrollments Days will be held at 1 p.m. on the following Wednesdays: May 6, 20 and 27; June 3, 10, 17 and 24; and July 8, 15 and 29.
Students will be able to do the following activities during their session:
• Meet with the admissions staff
• Meet with an academic adviser
• Plan and enroll for classes
• Meet with a financial aid adviser
• Take a campus and housing tour
• Make payment arrangements with the business office
• Meet with student services
• Take an assessment test (If needed)
If you have taken the ACT test, have your scores sent to Barton prior to your enrollment date. If you have not taken the ACT Test, you will need to assess before enrolling in classes.
Sessions last about an hour if a student is not testing. If a student requires testing, sessions take about 2.5 hours.
For more information, contact Director of Admissions Tana Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 620-792-9241.