Barton Community College is hosting three “Enrollment Days” sessions to help students prepare for the upcoming school year at 1 p.m. on Wednesday July 9, 16 and 30. Students need to call 620-792-9286 to sign up, or they can sign up online at bartonccc.edu/admission.
Students will be able to do the following activities during their session:
• Meet with the admissions staff
• Meet with an academic advisor
• Plan and enroll for classes
• Meet with a financial aid advisor
• Take a campus and housing tour
• Make payment arrangements with the business office
• Meet with student services
• Take an assessment test (If needed)
• If you have taken the ACT test, have your scores sent to Barton prior to your enrollment date
• If you have not taken the ACT Test, you will need to assess before enrolling in classes
Sessions last about an hour if a student is not testing. If they are testing, they take about 2.5 hours.
For more information, please contact Director of Admissions Tana Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or (620) 792-9241.
Correction: Governor Kelly issues statewide stay-at-home order effective Monday