Monday’s meeting at a glance
Here is a summary of action taken Monday at the Great Bend USD 428 Board of Education meeting:
• Appreciation was shown to the retiring board members and new members joined the board.
• GBHS Program of Studies Book approved.
• Audit for year ended June 30, 2017, approved.
• Fundraiser requests for 2018-2019 approved.
• First reading of school calendars.
• Board policy revisions for executive sessions, weighted classes, approved.
• Purchased a skid steer track loader and approved specs for bids on a pickup.
• Appointed board members to committee vacancies.
• Contributions and a grant application approved.
• Personnel changes approved: Kerri Batman and Cassandra Chesney hired; Barbara Watson to retire.