Larned’s City Council will meet in a special session at 6:30 p.m. Monday at City Hall, 417 Broadway. "Old business" includes possible action on a recommendation by the planning commission about public land requirements for subdivisions.
Under the heading of new business, the council is expected to appoint Robert Sallee to the planning commission. The council will also consider:
• An ordinance amending the city liquor law licensing as it pertains to special events
• A request to purchase a pickuip for the Street Department
• A recommendation from the Electric Utility Advisory Board for a joint-ownership agreement
• Review and approval of a Community Development Block Grant administration contract with GPDI
• Engineering services for a Community Development Block Grant street paving application.
City Manager Don Gaeddert will present a report, also.