LARNED — Pawnee County Health Department has started seasonal flu vaccine clinics. An outreach flu clinic will start Monday at the Welcome inn and Pawnee Plaza. For information, call (620) 285-6963 or 1-800-211-4011.
If it is difficult for you to walk into the courthouse during business hours, call ahead and the nurses will come to your car. Please park along the west side of the courthouse.
The Pawnee County Health Department provides vaccines for persons with Medicare, Medicaid, other Insurances, infants and children who are uninsured, underinsured and insured. A sliding fee scale is available for people without insurance.
The outreach clinic schedule is Welcome Inn, 113 W. 4th, Monday, 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
• Pawnee Plaza, 1801 Broadway, Wednesday, 1:15 to 2 p.m.
• Rozel Community Center, Sept. 17, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
• Burdett Senior Center, Sept. 17, 12:30 to 2 p.m.
• Garfield Community Building, Sept. 17, 3 to 4 p.m.
• First State Bank 6th and Main Oct. 12, 6:30 to 9 a.m.
• Progressive Therapy & Sports Medicine, 117 W. 6th, Oct. 13, 7:30 a.m.
Download the consent form and Vaccine Information Statement from our website located @ http://www.kalhd.org/pawnee/
The weekly walk-in clinic operates at the Pawnee County Health Department, 715 Broadway, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday and Friday.