Activities Week of March 9-March 15
Carry In Dinner — Sunday 12:30 p.m. Bring food and enjoy visiting and eating with friends. Bobbie Sharrock and Loretta Moss will host the dinner.
Blood Pressure Check, Blood Sugar Test — Monday 11 a.m.
Free Yoga Class — Monday, Thursday 11 a.m. A 30-minute class taught by Jill Hutchins, certified instructor.
Coffee Time — Tuesday 9:30 a.m. Bring food and a friend.
Hand waxing — Tuesday, Friday 11 a.m. Under the supervision of Byron Stilts.
Hearing Aid Service — Wednesday 1-3 p.m.
Mexican Train (dominoes game) Every day following lunch. Come play with us.
The Welcome Inn is located at 113 W. 4th. Call The Welcome Inn, 620-285-3504. Any questions, call Roger Haberman, 620-285-6697.
• Sunday — Wilma Fraser, Bob Foster, Marjorie Barnes
• Tuesday — Herman Mausolf
• Wednesday — Clinton Birney
• Thursday — Elaine Appel, Delores Martin
• Friday — Pat Grimes, Clifford Musgrove
• Saturday — Betty Nan Williams
Thoughts to Ponder
• Frustration is trying to find your glasses without your glasses.
• Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.
• The irony of life is by the time you’re old enough to know your way around — you’re not going anywhere.
• I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.
• Aspire to inspire before you expire.