Welcome Inn Notes
Activities Week of March 30-April 5
Coffee Time— Tuesday 9:30 a.m. Bring food and a friend.
Hand waxing— Tuesday, Friday 11 a.m. Under the supervision of Byron Stilts.
Welcome Inn board meeting — Wednesday 12:45 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
Free Yoga Class — Thursday 11 a.m. A 30-minute class taught by Jill Hutchins, certified instructor.
Mexican Train (dominoes game) Every day following lunch. Come play with us.
The Welcome Inn is located at 113 W. 4th. Call The Welcome Inn, 620-285-3504. Any questions, call Roger Haberman, 620-285-6697.
• Monday — Joe Haberman
• Tuesday — Charles Befort
• Wednesday — Susan Haymaker, Ron Van Cleave
• Thursday — Dean Hanken
• Friday — Jean Cole; Lou White
• Saturday — Morgan Wright; Juana Bernstorf, Maxine Yeager, Barbara Erway
• There are more chickens than people in the world.
• The thumbnail grows the slowest and the middle nail grows the fastest.
• There are more telephones than people in Washington, D.C.
• The average four year-old child asks 400 questions a day.
• Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
Did You Know?
The cooks at the Welcome Inn are the best. In alphabetical order there is Chef Teresa; Chris, Judy and Roylene. Chef Teresa is a big KU fan while Chris is for K-State.