Week of Sept. 7-13
Free Exercise Class — Monday, Thursday 11 a.m. A 30-minute class with Judy Morris leading the exercises.
Blood Pressure check — Monday, 11 a.m.
Coffee Time — Tuesday 9:30 a.m. Bring food and a friend.
Hand waxing— Tuesday, Friday 11 a.m. Under the supervision of Byron Stilts.
Hearing Aid Service — Wednesday, 1–3 p.m.
Diabetes Support — Thursday 7 p.m. Everyone is invited to attend.
Mexican Train (dominoes) game! Every day following lunch.
Wednesday — Larry and Juana Bernstorf
Monday — Doris Moore
Tuesday — Joyce Simpson, Wanda Eye
Wednesday — Bobbie Sharrock, Harold Jackson
Thursday — Bill Gross, Winnie Ashley
Friday — Mac Fox, Clinton Vratil
• T is for Tinnitus — bells in my ears!
• U is for urinary — troubles with flow
• V for vertigo — that’s dizzy, you know.
• W is for worry — now what’s going ‘round?
• X is for X ray — and what might be found.
• Y is for another year I’m left here behind,
• Z is for zest I still have — in my mind!
• Well, I’ve survived all the symptoms, in the new alphabet, and I’m keeping 26 doctors employed! Have a Great Day!