Activities Sept. 29-Oct. 5
Ice Cream Social — Sunday 4 p.m. September is National Senior Center Month. It has been a great month for the Welcome Inn. The garage and bake sale last weekend went very well — thanks to everyone. Hope to see everyone at the ice cream social.
Free Yoga Class — Monday 11 a.m. A 30-minute class taught by Jill Hutchins, certified instructor. There is a $2 fee for each individual to participate.
Coffee Time — Tuesday 9:30 a.m. Bring food to share, or just show up.
Hand Waxing — Tuesday, Friday, 11 a.m. Under the supervision of Byron Stilts.
Annual Meeting — Wednesday 11:30 a.m. Reports; Elections of officers - be sure to be there, and vote!!
Welcome Inn Board Meeting — Wednesday 12:45 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
Hearing Aid Service — Wednesday 1-3 p.m.
Mexican Train (dominoes game) Every day following lunch. Come play with us.
The Welcome Inn is located at 113 W. 4th. Call The Welcome Inn, 620-285-3504. Any questions, call Roger Haberman, 620-285-6697.
Saturday — Harold and Betty McPhail
Tuesday — Arlene Sharp
Wednesday — Norman Roberson, Jeri Lyon
Friday — Bryon Stilts
Saturday — Thelmarie Wilhite
Thoughts to Ponder
• A hug is a great gift — one size fits all, and it’s easy to exchange — Unknown
• The secret of happiness is to admire without desiring — Carl Sandburg
• When inspiration does not come to me, I go half way to meet it — Sigmund Freud
• A day without laughter is a day wasted — Charlie Chaplin
• Life is an adventure to be lived, not a problem to be solved — Unknown