Activities Feb. 17-Feb. 23
Free Yoga Class — Monday 11 a.m. A 30-minute class taught by Jill Hutchins, certified instructor.
Coffee Time — Tuesday 9:30 a.m. Bring food to share, or just show up.
Tea Time — Tuesday 3 p.m. Bring finger food and a friend. Tea is furnished.
Hand Waxing — Tuesday, Thursday, 11 a.m. Under the supervision of Byron Stilts.
Birthday/Anniversary Dinner — Thursday noon. For those celebrating a birthdays or anniversary.
Mexican Train (dominoes) game. Every day following lunch. Come play with us.
The Welcome Inn is located at 113 W. 4th. Call The Welcome Inn, 620-285-3504. Any questions, call Roger Haberman, 620-285-6697.
Sunday — Beverly Prescott, Jeannie Armstrong
Monday — Ruby Hunter
Tuesday — Marjorie Davis, Bob Moorman
Wednesday — Robert Fraser
Friday — Jerry Jackson
Saturday — Pat Koch, Craig Miller, Ron Calleway, Joan Bohart
Did You Know?
• Coffee is 25 cents a cup at the Welcome Inn. Feel free to join us sometime, and, if you wish, bring food to share. Tuesday, 9:30 a.m. is the official coffee time, but coffee is available Monday through Friday.
Thoughts to Ponder
• Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution — Kahlil Gibran
• It isn’t the mountain ahead that wears you out — it’s the grain of sand in your shoe — Robert Service
• By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may eventually get to be boss and work 12 hours a day — Anonymous
• The more you care, the stronger you can be — Jim Rohn