By allowing ads to appear on this site, you support the local businesses who, in turn, support great journalism.
Pets killed in Larned house fire
Residential Fire.jpg

LARNED – The Larned Fire Department responded to a house fire Sept. 21 at approximately 7:27 p.m. at 1115 Park St. in Larned.

Larned Fire Chief Leonard Herrmann noted that, although two pets were lost in the blaze, no humans were harmed. The apparent cause was a grease fire in the kitchen. The department was on the scene for 2-3 hours, Herrmann noted.