Dates have been set for USD 428’s kindergarten round-up. The event is for children who will be 5 years old on or before Aug, 31, 2012, and planning to attend local schools in the fall.
Parents are asked to bring their child’s immunization record and official state birth certificate.
The times, dates and places include:
· Lincoln School, 6:30-7:30 p.m. (come and go), Tuesday, April 3
· Park School, 7 p.m., Tuesday, April 10;
· Riley School, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. (come and go), Wednesday, April 11
· Eisenhower School, 3:45 p.m., Monday, April 16; and
· Jefferson School, 3:15-4 p.m. (come and go), Wednesday, April 25.
If you are unsure which elementary school your child should attend or need more information, contact Shannon King at the District Education Center, 793-1500.