The Barton County Commission will meet at 9 a.m. Wednesday at the Barton County Courthouse, 1400 Main in Great Bend. The meeting will be open to the public but will also be streamed live due to COVID-19.
It will be live-streamed through Microsoft Teams. Citizens may view the meeting through their own sign-in or by signing in anonymously.
To participate, follow the link https://bit.ly/3kRwvDH. Those who wish to take part in the discussion of any item can call 620-793-1800 for instructions.
The agenda includes:
• A conditional land use permit request from Tillman Infrastructure LLC by Skyward Land Services.
• A Severe Weather Week proclamation.
• A networking project for the temporary county office buildings.
Following the agenda meeting, the following appointments are scheduled:
• 9:30 – program update with Brenda Kaiser, human resource director.
• 10 a.m. – conditional land use permit application, facility annual review with Larry and Sheree Marshall, dba Marshall Towing, and Judy Goreham, environmental manager.
• 10:45 a.m. – program Update with Amy Boxberger, Central Kansas Community Corrections director, and Marissa Woodmansee, Juvenile Services director.
• 11:15 a.m. – regular business discussion with Matt Patzner, county administrator.