Barton Community College has announced additional recipients of scholarships awarded by the Barton Community College Foundation. The recipients, listed by scholarship and hometowns, include:
• Adams, Brown, Beran and Ball CPA Scholarship:
St. John – Jamie Fager, business technology.
• G.E. and Lois Alban Scholarship:
Great Bend – Kayla McVaugh, business; Jo Sawyer, business management and leadership; Matthew Yohn, automotive technology.
Chase – Timothy Niccum, automotive technology.
Kinsley – Machel Hogan, business administrative technology.
St. John – Omar Herrera, automotive technology.
Syracuse – Parvin Sarabi Musgrove, medical administrative technology.
Valley Falls – Michele Wickwar, medical administrative technology.
• American State Bank Business Studies Scholarship:
Great Bend – Jessica Couture, business administrative technology/nursing.
• Jim and Kathi Armatys Family Scholarship:
Great Bend – Leticia Rodriguez, computer information technology/accounting.
• Amos Bayer Memorial Scholarship:
Chase – Jacob Weaver, automotive technology.
Claflin – Brandon Radenberg, agribusiness.
Great Bend – Kyle Goble, automotive technology; Tyler Swank, automotive technology.
Hudson – Marlyn Spangenberg, crop protection.
Hoisington – John Loesch, crop protection.
Olmitz – Julie Stoss, agribusiness.
• Neva and L.E. Brocher Scholarship:
Hoisington – Molly Parks, nursing.
• Central Kansas Medical Center Staff Allied Health Scholarship:
Great Bend – Nakita Fischer, nursing.
Lyons – Jamie Gustus, medical laboratory technician.
• Clara Barton Nursing Scholarship:
Garfield – Carrie Rooney, nursing.
• Quentin Dressler Memorial Scholarship:
Ellinwood – Tania Osborn, nursing.
Great Bend – Brandon Maurer, a graduate of Great Bend High School, mobile intensive care technician.
Hoisington – Deborah Tesch, medical laboratory technician.
Wichita – Andrea Guerra, nursing.
• Farmers Bank and Trust Financial Management Scholarship:
Larned – Katherine Turner, business.
• Jeanette K. Haak Memorial Scholarship:
Hoisington – Jacy Wyant, nursing.
• Grant Lee Hoener Memorial Scholarship:
Lawton, Okla. – Christina Caddy, business management.
• Marian Isern Scholarship:
Ellinwood – Alexandria Ukens, nursing.
• Ashton Knorr Koelsch Memorial Scholarship:
Great Bend – Candra Miller, general sciences.
• Wilfred Marquis Memorial Scholarship:
Great Bend – Nina Adams, nursing.
• Loren and Maxine Pease Scholarship:
Great Bend – Kimberly Hiechel, medical laboratory technician; Sheila Jones, nursing; Stephanie Kaiser, nursing; Meghan Kern, nursing; Melissa McVey, nursing; Amanda Reinhart, nursing; Elizabeth Scheuerman, nursing.
Kanopolis – Robin Stroede, nursing.
Lewis – Michal Hornbaker, medical laboratory technician
St. John – Jennifer Pray, nursing.
Sterling – Angela Kingsbury, nursing.
• Rosalie Jean Pennington Memorial Scholarship:
Russell – Ashley Bealby, business management.
• William and Johanna Rinker Nursing Scholarship:
Ellinwood – Hallie Chrest, nursing.
• Silver Cougar Club Scholarship:
Geneseo – Fonda Rush, nursing.
Lyons – Tiffany Williams, medical laboratory technician
• Frank and Leila Smith Scholarship:
Albert – Sherri Basgall, nursing.
Great Bend – Shawn Christiansen, natural gas distribution and transmission technician; Amanda Griffin, nursing.
Larned – Joshua Howard, natural gas distribution and transmission technician
• Wally and Betty Straub Scholarship:
Larned – Stanelle Smith, business administrative technology
• Lee Wade Memorial Scholarship:
Great Bend – Chelsey Miranda, nursing, associate in science.